CLICK ON THE BANNER TO RETURN TO MAIN SHOW PAGE

Click on banner to return to main show page. 

SHIPPING, LAYAWAY and RETURNS

I will not be shipping International at this time.

Paypal is the preferred payment method. It is the safest, easiest way to pay for your adoption and you don't need a Paypal account.  Layaways are accepted through PayPal Credit only. Click on the icon to read more about it!

If you adopt more than one bear, I will calculate the shipping amount and refund the difference via Paypal. Packages will be shipped using USPS Priority Mail in the USA. The first $100.00 insurance is included. Additional insurance is optional.

**********ALL SALES ARE FINAL**********

But if there is ever a problem with my creations, please notify me, and I will fix it for you. THANK YOU!

Please note:  My creations are adult collectibles. They are made for display purposes only. They are not for children under the age of 8.  

babcockbears@tds.net